More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #7669 by SUPERMAN
SUPERMAN created the topic: James Steagall (SUPERMAN) Recruitment application
Name: James Steagall
Ingame name or nickname: SUPERMAN
Residency: SLC Utah
Sponsors:
Primary played game(s):Rust, ARK, Arma 3

Hello, My name is James Steagall. I Am 25 years old. I live in Salt lake city, Utah. Beautiful-Beautiful state.
I'm Here to Apply, And become an active member of the {TNT} Squad. I play many games with a few active {TNT} members already. Including but not limited to; Arma 3, The Forest, Rust, ARK, Just survive, and soon to be many more. Regardless of the Approval/Denial of this application, I will continue to play with {TNT} members and talk in teamspeak. I Enjoy talking to the members i do talk and play with and look forward to the opportunity to meet and game with more {TNT} members. So far i feel that i get along well with the {TNT} members i do game with. I would like to further expand my friends in the gaming community and what better way to do so than to join {TNT} where i have so much fun and enjoyment already! Please consider my application. Thank you!: SUPERMAN!
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by {TNT}Caliban55. Reason: Sponsors have to post their support explicitly
The following user(s) said Thank You: {TNT}CplFull, {TNT}Jimmy Jankins
  • {TNT}Caliban55
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • When the going gets tough, the Bard goes drinking!
More
3 months 1 week ago #7670 by {TNT}Caliban55
{TNT}Caliban55 replied the topic: James Steagall (SUPERMAN) Recruitment application
Thank you for your interest to join the community James.

Please be active here on the forum and the gameservers and actively contact the other member here and say "Hi" and get them to know you a bit better - and you them. This especially means getting to know members here other than those that you regularyly play with and already know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SUPERMAN
  • SUPERMAN
  • SUPERMAN's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 months 1 week ago #7671 by SUPERMAN
SUPERMAN replied the topic: James Steagall (SUPERMAN) Recruitment application
Thank you, and I most certainly will. Always looking to meet new gamers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: {TNT}Caliban55
More
3 months 1 week ago #7677 by {TNT}CplFull
{TNT}CplFull replied the topic: James Steagall (SUPERMAN) Recruitment application
Good morning everyone.
I will sponsor Superman, I have been playing with him and his brother, nice guy and will make a great addition to the special people lol.

{TNT}CplFull
  • SUPERMAN
  • SUPERMAN's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 months 1 week ago #7678 by SUPERMAN
SUPERMAN replied the topic: James Steagall (SUPERMAN) Recruitment application
Thank you {TNT}CplFull. It means a lot. I have enjoyed getting to know you guys, and being able to play with a group dedicated to helping new gamers and being so generous hosting the servers that we can all enjoy. I really appreciate what you guys do here at {TNT}
The following user(s) said Thank You: {TNT}Caliban55
  • {TNT}Jimmy Jankins
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 months 2 days ago #7687 by {TNT}Jimmy Jankins
{TNT}Jimmy Jankins replied the topic: James Steagall (SUPERMAN) Recruitment application
i woul'd like to say something about superman as i know i can't sponsor him but i have been playing with him for month's and he is a good guy to play with and would make a good addition to the group.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SUPERMAN
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds